Heng-Yi Liang, Esq., J.D.
When it comes to the decision about choosing an immigration attorney, you need someone who is capable of developing long-term strategic immigration plans for your case to prevent unnecessary and costly delays. So you can get true peace of mind when your immigration status in the U.S. is uncertain and the future is unpredictable.
Heng-Yi received his LLB degree from the National Taipei University in Taiwan and LLM degree from Pennsylvania State Dickinson School of Law. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Mississippi College School of Law. He is licensed in the state of New York, and is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Heng-Yi has more than 10 years of experience in the field of immigration and nationality law, with previous emphasis on all types of business immigration cases. He has successfully presented many difficult cases before the USCIS, Administrative Appeal Office, and Board of Immigration Appeals.
In March 2005, Heng-Yi established his own law practice in San Jose, California. He named his law office immigrationFirst in the belief that his clients take immigration as the first priority thing in their minds, so he will handle each of his clients’ cases, minor or major, with first priority efforts.
Of Counsel, Immigration
NY Bar # 2905925
Roman is an attorney qualified to practice law before the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Department of States, and the Department of Labor. Roman regularly advices international businesses, investors, startup founders, entrepreneurs and professionals authorized to live and work in the United States. In addition to his legal career, Roman’s volunteering work in his communities included:
- Executive Board Member, Ron-Kuang Orphanage Foundation, Taiwan
- Executive Board Member, Cornell Law School Alumni Association
- Executive Board Member, Fu-Jen Catholic University Alumni Association of Norther California
- Visa Advisor; Silicon Valley Moon Festival
- Employment visa and immigration
- Key personnel transfer in L-1A/B and treaty Investor/trades in E-1/E2 visa
- Hiring foreign professionals in H-1B, TN, O, P, R, or E visa
- Immigration matters for family members and dependents
- Permanent Residence through EB-5 Investor visa programs
- PERM Labor Certificate application and Employment Based immigration
- Extraordinary artists and entrepreneurs
- National Interests Waiver
- Full US legal services (corporate, litigation, IP, tax)
Education and Qualifications
- LLM, Cornell Law School, US
- LLB, Fu-Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- Admitted to the bar, New York, US
- Mandarin Chinese